What Documents do I need for Fiancee Visa? | Immigration Law Group, LLC

What are my first steps for a Fiancee Visa?

Although not an exhaustive list, these are some of the documents you would need to collect in preparation for your K-1 Fiancee visa application.

  • Birth Certificate of yourself and your U.S. citizen spouse
  • Previous Divorce Decrees for you and your spouse
  • Copies of your Passport and your spouse’s Passport
  • Photos Together indicating date and location
  • Airplane tickets, hotel receipts, travel itineraries from your spouse’s visits to meet you
  • Copies of phone call records, screenshots of messages
  • Letters from family and friends to verify your relationship
  • Statement of Intent to marry within 90 days of your admission into the U.S. by both you and your spouse

If you have additional questions related to the document collection in preparation for a fiancee visa, contact us today to schedule a consultation by calling us at (866)691-9894.